
These pictures are in reverse order from what I intended so sorry but this is City Hall in Pecs.

Street scene along a pedestrian walkway that is just minutes from our house.

Carol in front of her office at the University.

Tom in front of our luggage at the train station in Budapest.

As I said, these pictures are in reverse order from what I intended. I'll need to sharpen my skills in dealing with this blog as time goes on.
We are sitting in our apartment at the moment waiting for the cable man to hook up English channels to our TV. Someone left me a voicemail on my new mobile phone - but it was in Hungarian so I have no idea what was said. I'm not even sure that I got the voicemail - it may have just been instructions on how to access voicemail. Oh well, if it was really important they will call back.
Enjoy the pictures - I'll post more of our apartment later.
Hooray! It looks fabulous! And it looks like you are having wonderful weather--that sky is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the TV. I imagine it will be nice to hear some familiar accents.
love,
Kathryn